The Division of Courts and Community includes the Bureau of Community Reinvestment, the Bureau of Community Facilities and the Bureau of Parole, as well as a number of initiatives involving community facets of Ohio’s juvenile justice system.
Among these are:
- RECLAIM Ohio,
- Targeted RECLAIM,
- Competitive RECLAIM,
- Youth Services Grant,
- Behavioral Health Juvenile Justice initiative,
- Community Corrections Facilities,
- local detention center inspections,
- private residential contracts,
- coordination of the Juvenile Detention Alternatives Initiative,
- competitive grant funding,
- alternative revenue streams, and
- compliance with and grants received per the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act.
Email us at
Or call DYS Central Office at